With copies of Central Horse News What’s On being so popular at retail outlets, sometimes supplies run out very quickly indeed, so if you are finding it difficult to get copies, why not take take out a p&p subscription and have each issue posted out to you monthly, saving you time, trouble, even petrol money! *The annual cost of the subscription covers postage, packing and handling.
Occasionally we include a great FREE GIFT
(details will be linked below, subject to availabilty)
(Please note, using this option, your subscription will be renewed each year automatically at the special rate of £25 until you instruct Paypal to cancel it. Your subscription will be eligible for any gift offer running at time of subsequent renewals).
Here’s why it makes sense to subscribe:
1. A guaranteed, early copy.
2. Priority for product Tried and Tested opportunities
3. Automatic entry into any giveaways we are running in print or online *(unless you wish to opt out).
4. A free gift, subject to availability from our sponsors
5. If the journey to your local equestrian retailer is more than 3 miles, a subscription is still likely to save you money – on fuel! (*calculated using approved HMRC mileage rates)
Subscribe online via Paypal using the button below.